Intern with Keep Pensacola Beautiful!
Marketing Internship Position:
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for the following:
1. Managing KPB's social media accounts; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, with relevant content to further the organization's mission.
2. Work with KPB staff to design logos and content for new programs and educational initiatives.
3. Design informational brochures in keeping with the KPB brand.
4. Manage press releases and other communications on upcoming KPB events.
5. Assist with updating website as needed.
6. Other office/administrative tasks as requested by KPB staff.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Facebook and other social media, and website building tools such as Word Press or Firespring. A interest in environmental conservation is a plus.
Please submit a cover letter and resume, as well as a portfolio or examples of past work using online form below or submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Internship Position:
Interns have the ability to work with staff on a variety of existing programs and projects and also have the opportunity to propose their own project that KPB can help to support.
Please submit a resume and a one page cover letter detailing your interests and why you would like to work with Keep Pensacola Beautiful. If you are interning to complete school credit, in your cover letter please indicate the class, instructor, and the number of hours required. Application materials can be submitted via the online form below. Two interns will be chosen per period.
Spring (January-May): Application Deadline - Ongoing
Summer (June-August): Application Deadline - Ongoing
"I had a wonderful time working with Keep Pensacola Beautiful, I can't wait to see what's in store for the future for both of us" --Sabrina S.