Keep Pensacola Beautiful was awarded $40,000.00 for fiscal year 2018 to assist Escambia County with various community programs and to help support our Keep America Beautiful initiatives! Below you will find a list of just a few things we use these funds for:
- Offer community members an Adopt-A-Spot program.
- Host a Court Ordered Community Service Work program.
- Assist neighborhood associations with cleanup projects by providing guidance and free resources.
- Manage the maintenance of Mt. Zion Cemetery through organized volunteer work days and regularly scheduled mowing and weeding.
- Coordinate annual America Recycles Day.
- Host an ECUA Oil & Grease station for community use.
- Maintain an ink cartridge recycling program and pick-up service for local area businesses, including Department of Juvenile Justice.
- Coordinate the annual Great American Cleanup.